The kit we have put together for you will handle upwards of 1000rwhp+ and includes the following Options:
- Primary Fuel Pump - TI Auto F90000274
- Secondary Fuel Pump - TI Auto F90000285
- Electrical Upgrade - FC3 Staged Controller with 4 gauge wiring
- Fuel Line - Starlite -8 Feed / Return
- Filtration Media - Stainless Steel
- System Options - 0-100 psi Fuel Pressure Gauge
- System Options - Honeywell Pressure Switch for FC3
- System Options - Flex Fuel Intercept fittings
- Tools - 6mL tube of Loctite 567
Please contact us directly to customize a different kit for you today Sales@4DHPClub.com
Click here to review all available options from Fore Innovations.
Description per Fore Innovations:
MAP or static referenced direct injection supply fuel system up to 1000rwhp with dual fuel pumps (recommended to run one pump full time, then activate secondary pump under load). Supplies ATS-Vs already equipped with Xtreme DI High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) and auxiliary port injection or wet nitrous. Includes in-tank supply system that retains OE transfer, fuel level senders, and EVAP functionality, upgraded feed and return lines, high capacity filtration and check valve, flow through t-block with AN-6 or AN-8 connection for Xtreme DI HPFP, high capacity F2i regulator with provisions for static reference.
Fuel system becomes E85 capable by choosing F90000267, F90000274, F90000285 fuel pumps AND microglass SSD or stainless filtration.
Tuners are still working out the integration into the OE electrical system. Fore Innovations will provide detailed assistance on function of supplied components; however, we will not provide assistance with integration/tuning.
This fuel system will allow fuel to vaporize at the HPFP inlet and places the HPFP at risk for starting dry. Fore Innovations recommends an auxiliary prime method be implemented to ensure liquid fuel (not vapor) is supplied to pump before engine start. We offer an optional prime button and time; however, we have found that some installers/owners prefer the prime function be assigned to the brake pedal or clutch pedal.
- 2016+ ATS-V Dual Fuel Pump Module
- F2i Fuel Pressure Regulator (MAP reference or static)
- 88mm Inline Fuel Filter
- Fuel pressure sensor with extension harness
- FCV Check-valve
- T-block to direct mount on HPFP
- All fittings, hose, hardware required for typical fuel line plumbing
-35 feet of fuel line (your choice)
-10 billet compression style hose ends
-Qty 4, billet low profile 90 degree AN to o-ring fittings
-Qty 4, billlet straight AN to o-ring fittings
-Qty 1, ORB-8 plug (can be removed to feed nitrous)
-Qty 10, hose straps with stainless mounting screws