- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +23 HP & +31 Lbs. x Ft. TQ (Cat-Back Tested on '09 CTS-V 6.2L w/ aFe Headers PN: 48-34125-YC)
- Constructed from 3" Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing for Unrestricted Flow
- Includes Dual High-Flow Mufflers
- Incorporates an X-Pipe to Balance and Evenly Distribute Exhaust Pulses, Minimizing Drone
- Includes 5" Double Wall, Polished, 304 Stainless-Steel Tips
- 100% MIG-Welded Construction Ensures Optimal Strength and Durability
- Includes Clamp-on Reduction Tubes to fit OE Connections, When Removed the Full 3" System fits aFe POWER Long Tube Headers and Connection Pipes
In recent testing, this system produced +23 horsepower and +31 lbs. x ft. of torque on our in house dyno (tested on a 2009 Cadillac CTS-V V8-6.2L with aFe headers P/N: 48-34125-YC).
aFe is proud to introduce the MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system for the 2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V with the V8-6.2L supercharged engine. This cat-back exhaust system utilizes 3" tubing throughout with clamp-on reduction tubes to fit OE connections. Remove them, and this system can be combined with the aFe POWER Twisted Steel long tube headers and connection pipes (P/N: 48-34125-YC) for added flow and performance. This system incorporates dual, high-flow mufflers to improve performance across the power band while maintaining an aggressive sound. Also included is an X-pipe to balance and evenly distribute exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system, creating more efficient flow and better performance while minimizing exhaust drone, resulting in an awesome sound. To finish off the exhaust, dual 5" high-luster polished 304 stainless steel tips are included. This is a direct bolt-on system that requires no modifications and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
Dual free-flowing mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones, producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
X-Pipe Balance Tube:
The equalizer balance tube evenly distributes exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system. This creates a more efficient flow path for better performance while minimizing exhaust drone.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface.
Dual 304 SS Tips:
Finishing off this unique exhaust system are dual, aFe laser etched, 5" polished 304 stainless steel tips for an aggressive style.
Removable Reduction Pipes:
Dual reduction pipes are included to fit the factory exhaust. They can be removed to combine this system with the aFe Twisted Steel long tube headers for increased flow and performance (P/N: 48-34125-YC or 48-34125-YN).
This product does not require a CARB EO#.
09-15 Cadillac CTS-V V2 SEDAN ONLY