- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +23 HP & +31 Lbs. x Ft. TQ (Street Version Tested on 2009 Cadillac CTS-V V8-6.2L with aFe Exhaust PN: 49-34063)
- 4-2-1 Tri-Y Designed Headers w/ 1-7/8" Primary Tubing, 2-1/8" Secondary Tubes, and 3" Collector
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
- Race Version for Increased Performance and a More Aggressive Sound
- 3" Inlet/2.5" Outlet Connection Pipes Mount Directly to OE Mounting Locations
- 3" Inlet/3" Outlet Connection Pipes Mount Directly to aFe Exhaust (PN: 49-34063)
Paired opposite firing cylinders with equal, specifically tuned primary lengths maximizes scavenging and increases torque throughout the power band.
304 Stainless Steel Laser Cut Header Flanges:
High quality laser cut 304 stainless steel header flanges provides superior sealing at the head surface.
Includes an additional bung for either a wide-band O2 gauge or auxiliary instrumentation.
304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
High grade stainless tubing with a uniform brushed finish provides a beautiful look and high resistance to corrosion.
100% TIG welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Machined flanges and USA made stainless v-band clamps provide simple to install leak-free joints.
Factory Mounting Locations:
3" Inlet/2.5" Outlet connection pipes mount directly to OE mounting locations.
Full 3" Systems:
3"Inlet/3"Outlet connection pipes mount directly to the aFe POWER performance Cat-Back P/N: 49-34063 for a full 3" system.
Mandrel Bent Tubing:
This system is constructed of mandrel bent, stainless steel brushed tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.
09-15 Cadillac CTS-V V2
Part Number: afe48-34125-YN