Racing technology for the street eBoost Street is an electronic boost controller aimed at the street performance market. Based on the sames processor and featuring many of the same boost control features found on its big brother, The Award Winning eBoost2, the eBoost Street continuing the eBoost tradition of providing class-leading boost control, value for money and no nonsense features. New features include 40psi max boost operating pressure and an auxiliary output, all within the tidy 1/4 DIN case.
The e-Boost Street is a new Turbosmart electronic boost controller aimed at the street performance market. It features the same boost control capabilities as the e-Boost2 range continuing the e-Boost tradition of providing class leading boost control, value for money and no nonsense features.
* *Boost Settings:* There are two boost settings – easily selected via the “turn-and-push” button. An external switch can also be used to change between boost groups if required.
* *Boost correction factor:* Many street cars with standard turbo systems suffer from boost drop off at high RPM. The Boost Correction Factor eliminates this problem and is exclusive to the e-Boost family.
* *Display:* An easy-to-read 3-segment display with adjustable brightness can be configured for PSI, KPa, or BAR and will flash when warning of over boost shutdown or rev limit, allowing the unit to be used as a boost gauge, tachometer, or a shift light.
* *Housing:* The unit is housed in a black anodized aluminum case 80mm wide x 25mm high x 95mm deep allowing the unit to be mounted within a ¼ DIN size opening. Maximum boost level: 30PSI / 2.05BAR.
* *Display mode:* Live display of Boost or RPM
*What’s in the box?* • EBS Control unit • Wiring loom + installation kit • Solenoid with mounting bracket and vacuum nipples • Vacuum hose and hose clamps